• If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
• Returns costs must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier.
• Once returned, you will be entitled to an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging.
• Please ensure you enclose a completed returns form with your order. Each order comes with one returns form or download one here. You can also download a shipping returns label for your package here.
• Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all our outlined conditions
• For European or International customers, please mark ‘Returned Items’ on both your parcel and on all paperwork enclosed to prevent it incurring import charges and taxes.
Please return to the following address:
419 Stockport Road
Cheshire WA15 7XR
Returns terms & guidelines
• All returned items must be original, resalable condition; unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
• We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
• Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
• We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
• If returned an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package ‘Returned Items’, to avoid any customs charges. Immigrant Ltd is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
• Please make sure that a completed returns form is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed.